Who is Baby Love?
Benefits of Baby Love
Twins, triplets, quads
Become a Baby Love Consultant
On the following pages, Baby Love 'graduate' families share their stories of encouragement and success with you. These families have personally experienced the negative implications of sleep deprivation and they have personally implemented our sleep training and are now reaping the benefits of well rested nights which results in a happy family!
Should you wish to be like these families, then simply email and a Baby Love Consultant will contact you shortly.
Should you wish to include your own Baby Love success story on this page, please email your story and pictures to us at , or simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Josephine with Jeandre (5 months)
1. How did you feel when the Baby Love program, especially the sleep training, was explained to you? It was very difficult because I didn't agree with the technique and I felt sorry for him.
2. Was it hard or easy for you to do the sleep training? The first week was very hard - I couldn't handle the crying. I just wanted to run upstairs end fetch him.
3. Do you find the routine easy to follow? Yes very easy & straight forward as long as you stick to the correct times.
4. Now that the baby can fall asleep by himself and stays asleep, does it make your day easier and why? Yes, I can clean the house, cook & iron because before this I had to carry him around (as he was a colic baby) for most of the day.
5. Now that the baby sleeps well, is he a happier baby? He is much happier, friendlier & can now play by himself without crying and he knows exactly when it is sleep time. He even gets excited when I take him upstairs to go & sleep
DO YOU HAVE A BABY LOVE SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN? Please email it to