Who is Baby Love?
Benefits of Baby Love
Twins, triplets, quads
Become a Baby Love Consultant
On the following pages, Baby Love 'graduate' families share their stories of encouragement and success with you. These families have personally experienced the negative implications of sleep deprivation and they have personally implemented our sleep training and are now reaping the benefits of well rested nights which results in a happy family!
Should you wish to be like these families, then simply email and a Baby Love Consultant will contact you shortly.
Should you wish to include your own Baby Love success story on this page, please email your story and pictures to us at , or simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Mavis with Reid (2 years)
1. How did you feel when the Baby Love program, especially the sleep training, was explained to you? Very scared - the baby is used to being spoilt and having lots of time with me. He was used to have me sit by his cot and sing until he falls asleep. He never cried for long because it made me sad. I was very scared for the baby to change.
2. Was it hard or easy for you to do the sleep training? It was easy but the first 3 days were very hard. I wanted to take him from the cot every time he cried for sleepy time. I didn't fetch him and kept cleaning so he could hear I was still in the house. After day 3 I couldn't believe it was so easy! The mom was happy and I could see she was also better because she slept.
3. Do you find the routine easy to follow? Yes, the instructions are easy. The hard thing is to stay away from the room and to leave my own habits.
4. Now that the baby can fall asleep by himself and stays asleep, does it make your day easier and why? The mom is happy and relaxed and she doesn't worry about the baby so much anymore. I can do my work also and don't have to sit for hours in the baby's room.
5. Now that the baby sleeps well, is he a happier baby? He is so happy and is learning quickly now. He is eating well and wakes up happy. He doesn't fight for eating or bathing time anymore.
DO YOU HAVE A BABY LOVE SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN? Please email it to